Hi everybody


I've created this blog just to share with you my passion for writing and about big breasted girls. I've written this erotic novel, Lisa & Milena, and if you like it, I'm going to post it here, chapter after chapter.

I'm waiting for your criticism and your suggestions.

For that I'm thanking you in advance, Flower.


Translator

domenica 23 gennaio 2011

The End

So, my friends, the story has come to the end.
I enjoyed this experience, that allowed me to share with you all my work, and at the same time I hope you enjoyed my novel.
While writing it, I was feeling that the main characters of Lisa and Milena were growing, and now that it's over in a way I regret not to have written more about their passion. this is the reason why I'm planning to go on with a second part of it, kind of a sequel.
I'm not asking you anything more that to give me your opinion and your suggestions, your support and, of course, your critics.
As a payback, if you want, I will send you my novel in a pdf format, just to thank you all for your help.
Thanks again, Flower.

3 commenti:

  1. First of all, I loved this entire story. The way you describe the characters is amazing, very sensuous and evocative.

    As for my critique, I wish Lisa and Milena's relationship had developed more quickly. But that's why I'm eagerly awaiting the second installment of this great story.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Loved your story, flower!
    Really looking forward to reading more.
    One piece of criticism: While there was a lot of really enticing growth in the story, it was hard to get a handle on exactly how big the girls had gotten by the end of it (and throughout the story). I remember wondering throughout if the illustration represented Milena towards the end or beginning of the story. Don't be afraid to quantify it a bit!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Thanks for your kind words. As I said before, I wanted people to fantasize about it, so I didn't emphasized it with too many numbers.
    But I understand you point, and I'll keep in mind your suggestion for the sequel I'm writing right now.
    Thanks again, Flower.

    RispondiElimina